Australian Internships (AI) is proud to be recognised as the global leader of internship program providers. With almost 20 years’ experience, Al has established a long term quality reputation and is proud to be the preferred internship provider for most leading Australian universities. We offer internships in almost all academic disciplines with more than 4,500 Australian Host Organisations and Governments Departments for candidates from over 80 countries around the world!
Aged Care Internships
Aged Care Internships
5 в наличии
AGED CARE INTERNSHIP PROGRAM
- Paid training positions available within the Aged Care sector throughout Australia.
- Australian award wages paid AU$15 – AU$18 per hour minimum in Aged Care, Aged Care Assistant and Nursing Assistant roles.
- Duration is from 6-12 months (12 months preferred).
- Candidates must be flexible to travel to any Australian location.
- Apply up to 3–4 months in advance, pending available vacancies and visas.
- Specific eligibility requirements including a minimum 12 months tertiary level study obtained within the past 20 months in either Aged Care or Nursing and prior work experience preferred (6 months).
|1. ENDURY & ASSESSMENT||Free assessment and communication to clarify your questions.|
|2. APPLICATION & PROCESSING||Submit the application documentation and application fee. Participiate in a interview with Australian Internships (AI). A will commence your internship negotiations.|
|3. CONFIRMATION & PAYMENT||AI will arrange an interview for you with a potential Host Organisation after which the internship will be confirmed through a formal Training Agreement. Outstanding fees to be paid.|
|4. VISA & TRAVEL ARRANGEMENTS||Al to negotiate with the Department of Immigration regarding visa processing [allow 6-12 weeks).|
|5. PROGRAM PARTICIPATION||Congratulations! You are about to embark on an incredible journey. Your program will commence with an orientation. Once you begin your internship we will be asking for your continued feedback and provide you with ongoing support.|
- Age 18 to 30
- Upper Intermediate to advanced English level (IELTS 6.0)
- Aged care or Nursing student or graduate within 20 months of graduation
- Preferred: 6 months full time experience in Aged Care or Nursing
Following a comprehensive interview process, you will be allocated to one of 1,700 host companies throughout Australia. Selections are made in all cases based on best available fit between the host company and your skill-set or academic background. Among the host companies we offer access to one of Australia’s leading Aged Care facilities.
* Specific properties cannot be guaranteed.
Australian Internships is an approved sponsor with the Department of Immigration and Border Protection and provides assistance to all eligible candidates with the 416 Special Program Visa.
You may also complete an internship on one of the — following visas:
- Working Holiday or Work & Holiday Visa
- Skilled Graduate Visa
We require the following documents in order to assess your eligibility for one of our Internship Programs:
- Resume (in word)
- Academic Transcripts
- Letter of Objectives (in word)
- Colour Copy of Passport
Template documents and guides are available.
WHAT DOES IT COST & WHATS INCLUDED
The cost is between AU$4100 – AU$5420, this includes application, program and insurance fees. Fees are exclusive of flights, visa, accommodation, local transportation & meals. For this, you will receive:
|• Assessment and coaching||• Resume guidance|
|• Interview preparation and mentoring||• An individualised placement with an Australian company|
|• Allocation of an Internship Program Supervisor (IPS) to closely monitor progress and satisfaction level||• Immediate intervention by Australian Internships should you experience any difficulties|
|• 24-hour Emergency Support||• Full Orientation Sessions, including an introduction to Australian workplace culture|
|• Intern nights, providing an opportunity for interaction between interns from over 80 countries||• Cross cultural programs and training sessions|
|• Access to online career advice, articles and intern blogs|
Optional services include:
- Accommodation and Airport reception
- Intern Extras Bundle $210 (Bank account setup, International Student lientity Card (ISIC), local mobile phone sim card, Venture card, tax claim service)
5 в наличии